Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Brake For Digi Images

Artwork by Judy Rozema
Artwork by Jane Bosi
Artwork by Cheryl Rowley
Artwork by Tricia O'Bin
Artwork by Cathy Lee
Artwork by Jane Bosi
Artwork by Renee Matarese


Happy Another New Month, Brakers!!!


The I Brake For Stamps Design Team has another great challenge for you! This month, our challenge is: the digital image!
Did you know that the I Brake For Stamps store has a plethora of fun digital images??? You can check them out here AND, then, win some more by playing along in our challenge!!

We like to have at least 10 participants in our challenges. Last month, the challenge was very light in participation so a winner was not chosen.

We have, but a few rules:
1. Have Fun!
2. Please link your project back to this post.
3. Invite all of your friends to play along.
4. Maximum of two entries per person only, please.
5. Have Fun!!









2 comments:

  1. Oh, such beautiful artwork. By the way, who was the last I Brake for Stamps challenge winner? I think I somehow missed that message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT cards and thanks for the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete